Abbey Garden Landscaping is an award winning landscaping company, specialising in high quality, thoughtfully designed, professionally constructed gardens.
Our work covers the counties of Sussex, Kent & Surrey.
Abbey Garden Landscaping was established by David Milloy in 2007, having gained over 16 years experience of working in the horticultural and landscape construction industries – Frosts Landscape Construction (Milton Keynes) & Waterers Landscape PLC (Windlesham).
David’s experience is reinforced by a degree in Horticulture, NVQ level qualifications in Plant Husbandry and Production, and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Horticulture. Abbey Garden Landscaping are also approved members of the Association of Professional Landscapers, of which a Gold Landscaping Award was achieved at the 2022 event.
What we do
- Garden Design & Planting Schemes
- Garden Construction including patios, decking, water features, garden structures and brickwork.
- New Lawns – both natural and artificial.
- Specimen Tree & Shrub Planting (Including sourcing & supply)
- Garden & Estate Management
Why Abbey Garden Design & Build?
- Fully qualified, skilled and experienced.
- Guaranteed workmanship. We are Trustmark approved. This is a government approved quality scheme, in which we have been thoroughly vetted to ensure we commit to the required standards of high level customer service, technical competence and trading practices.
- Full public liability insurance
- High level of customer service
- Transparent pricing & value for money
Who we work for
- Domestic and private clients
- Garden Designers
A brief outline of the garden process from start to finish
To simplify the whole garden process, we adopt the following approach to the design and build of your garden;
Step 1 Contact us
Contact us to arrange for a consultation with David to discuss your garden and explore your initial thoughts, requirements and ideas.
Step 2 Design
Depending on the work, a design is not always needed. Should one be required, a design can be produced to suit the budget. This could range from a scaled sketch plan to a full computer aided design.
Step 3 Quotation
We will provide a full itemised quotation for your work. Having these costs itemised help to see which elements hold what value. This also helps with adjusting the work to suit budget, or to allow phasing.
Step 4 Aftercare
The service does not stop once we have built your new garden, and should there be any queries or questions relating to how to look after your garden and plants, we are here to help.